Let us help you put the right saturant for your formulation.
Mallard Creek Polymers is your trusted source for emulsion polymers and is ready to help you design the ideal solution for your product. With our portfolio of styrene- butadiene, styrene-acrylic, pure acrylic, and acrylonitrile-butadiene polymers, we will discover the best options for your impregnation or beater addition processes and end-use materials including:
- Masking tape and sandpaper backliners
- Decorative and fine art papers
- Artificial leathers and shoe insoles
- Dust-free and waterproof labels
- Friction papers
Our portfolio of polymer emulsions is designed and manufactured to excel in tensile strength, tear resistance, and fold endurance while remaining resistant to changing environmental conditions.
In this guide, you will find:
- Product list
- Product application details and common uses
- Product specs shown in Solid (%), Viscosity (cps), pH, and Tg (°C)